Commercial Grade Hardware
- Full line of panic hardware, grade one & two lock & passage sets
- High-security locking systems
- Door closer systems
- Automatic operating (Handicapped systems)
- Access control systems
- LClosed Circuit Television (CCTV) surveilance systems
- Samples of manufacturer’s products available
- High-security products by Mul-T-Lock, ASSA & Schlage Primus
- LCN door closers
- Von Duprin panic hardware
- Access control products by Vingcard and Ilco Unican
- Complete product lines by Yale, Sargent & Adams-Rite
How secure is your place of business?The ASAP Business Security Checklist from your local Toronto Locksmith
- Does your building have a Master Key System?
- Have the locks been changed in the last 5 years?
- Do you have high security locks with key control for authorized duplication only?
- Is your master key system properly maintained with a biting chart of linearly progressed numbers?
- Are these charts correctly labeled, indexed and stored?
- Do all interior fire doors and exit doors meet local building and fire codes?
- Do you need electronic access or monitoring of entrances?
- Is door hardware catalogued on a schedule and in proper working order? e.g. Hinges, Pins, Panic Bars, Door, closers, locks, strikes, etc.
- Medium-to-high security lock and passage set
systems supplied and installed
- Repaired, replaced and re-keyed
Door and Frame
- Repairs and replacements
- Window bars
- Security surveys by appointment
- Lexan shatter-proof / bullet-proof window security
How secure is your house or apartment?The ASAP Home Security Checklist
- Have you re-keyed or changed your locks since moving in?
- Do you have deadbolt locks on exterior doors?
- Are all windows properly secured?
- Are entrance ways well illuminated with motion sensitive lights?
- Do you need a fire or burglar-proof safe? Visit our Toronto safes showroom today.
- Does your home have a monitored alarm system?