Get a better understanding of how your Home or Business security stacks up by asking these important questions:
Home Security Checklist
- Have you re-keyed or changed your locks since moving in?
- Do you have deadbolt locks on exterior doors?
- Are all windows properly secured?
- Are entrance ways well illuminated with motion sensitive lights?
- Do you need a fire or burglar-proof safe?
- Does your home have a monitored alarm system?
Commercial / Business Security Checklist
- Does your building have a Master Key System?
- Have the locks been changed in the last 5 years?
- Do you have high security locks with key control for authorized duplication only?
- Is your master key system properly maintained with a biting chart of linearly progressed numbers?
- Are these charts correctly labeled, indexed and stored?
- Do all interior fire doors and exit doors meet local building and fire codes?
- Do you need electronic access or monitoring of entrances?
- Is door hardware catalogued on a schedule and in proper working order?
This includes hardware such
as hinges, pins, panic bars, doors, closers, locks, strikes and more.
ASAP Emergency Lock Service can conduct a security audit at your home or business. Please call us
at 416 223-8667 to arrange your security audit.